Why the IMTM?
- The IMTM offers students the opportunity to gain an internationally recognised and respected academic qualification, whilst at the same time experiencing life in a culturally rich city and diverse environment.
- Higher education at Palacky University in Olomouc is renowned for the quality of its teaching and research. IMTM supports study programmes in Biophysics, Pharmacology, Chemistry and Biochemistry, Immunology, Microbiology, Cellular and Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, Pediatrics, Oncology, Bioorganic Chemistry and Chemical Biology.
- We encourage students to think creatively and independently in a stimulating learning environment, providing them with the confidence, knowledge and ability to excel in their chosen career.
- Doctoral students and post-doctoral fellows are IMTM employees and their performance is regularly evaluated.
- Our national and international collaborations enable students mobility into academia and industry.
- Long and short term fellowships of international experts at the institute creates thought-provoking and stimulating international environment for the students, which supports their professional development.
- Combined MD./PhD. programs and internships for medical doctors are available in collaboration with University Hospital in Olomouc.
- Since the official IMTM language is English, we provide students with an excellent opportunity to improve their English language skills, further enhancing their future employability.
More information on Czech educational system, environment, visa requirements, fees and fellowships are available here.