Agrawal Khushboo PhD
I pursue the goal of learning and contributing my expertise to the field of cancer drug discovery, and look forward to coordinate and conduct research on the causes of human cancer, to unveil the various prospects of application in my field of interest. My research interest exquisitely lies in cancer epigenetics, mainly involving the study of chemotherapeutic resistance and investigation of novel biomarkers, hence furthering clinical development.
Supervisor:Hajdúch Marián M.D., Ph.D.
Publications (Impact Factor Journals):
- AGRAWAL, K., V. DAS, N. TÁBORSKÁ, J. GURSKÝ, P. DŽUBÁK a M. HAJDÚCH. Differential Regulation of Methylation-Regulating Enzymes by Senescent Stromal Cells Drives Colorectal Cancer Cell Response to DNA-Demethylating Epi-Drugs. Stem Cells International. 2018, 2018, 6013728. ISSN 1687-966X. IF: 3.989. PMID: 30158986
- HRUBY, M., K. AGRAWAL, O. POLICIANOVA, J. BRUS, J. SKOPAL, P. SVEC, M. OTMAR, P. DŽUBÁK, P. STEPANEK a M. HAJDÚCH. Biodegradable system for drug delivery of hydrolytically labile azanucleoside drugs. Biomedical Papers of the Medical Faculty of the University Palacký, Olomouc, Czech Republic. 2016, 160(2), 222-230. ISSN 1213-8118 . IF: 0.894. PMID: 27003313
Patents, Utility models & other IP's :
- Patent appl. EP 14161897.5 (ASH1L), Patent: EP 2924125, Granted: 17. 6. 2017, Ownership: Palacky University Olomouc, Inventors: Agrawal Khushboo, Frydrych Ivo, Džubák Petr, Hajdúch Marián
- Patent appl. EP 15717786.6 (BRD4), Patent: EP 3122902, Granted: 16. 5. 2018, Ownership: Palacký University, Olomouc, Inventors: Agrawal Khushboo, Frydrych Ivo, Džubák Petr, Hajdúch Marián
- Patent appl. JP 2016-559355 (BRD4), Patent: JP 6463372, Granted: 11. 1. 2019, Ownership: Palacký University, Olomouc, Inventors: Agrawal Khushboo, Frydrych Ivo, Džubák Petr, Hajdúch Marián